The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Need of Famliars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

In Need of Famliars Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:48 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:30 pm

"Didn't expect to find you out here," I called out with a grin to my roommate, twisting herself over in front of the pond. And I hadn't- Many girls were wary of the pond, with the many gadgets in it. I had been a little fazed at first, but I started walking down to it a lot, and therefore learning it's secrets. Now it seemed more a friend than anything, and I came down to it a lot, to do yoga or Pilates. This morning, I had already showered and managed my hair, so all I planned to do was do a few poses and then go get dressed, as I had snuck down to the kitchen that morning to grab a few baked goods. I also had instant breakfast- I could drink my first meal if necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:14 pm

"Oh look," Jadyn came up to the girls. "All three roomies. Just need the rest of us for a perfect set." She plopped down next to Blaire and grinned. "Interrupting your tranquility?" The raven-haired Gallagher Girl raised a plucked eyebrow. "Or nah?"
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:37 pm

[I didn't see that she had started jogging. I can edit if necessary.]

"Your ability to catch perverted songs never ceases to amaze me," It was extremely casual banter, something Jade and I tossed around quite a bit. Entertaining, defiantly, even though we were about the two most competitive people in our class and it could lead to an hour of the silent treatment on either end. But still, the volume level on Blaire's phone weren't that high, and the pretty nasty lyrics to 'Or Nah' weren't really audible.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Jadyn shrugged. "I grew up with three teenage boys. And elementary school was brutal. Plus," She started to dance her shoulders to the beat of the song. "This is my jamm!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:46 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 am

Jadyn snorted. "Innocence is bliss," she winked. "Besides, elementary..." she shuddered. "We all had older siblings and it kinda seeped in. Plus my math teacher was pretty nasty." Jadyn wrinkled her nose. "Rumors got around." She shook her head. "Trust me, you don't wanna know more." But despite her warning words, she smirked mischievously, and a bit nastily, knowing that it would pique their interests.
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:48 pm

deleted

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Jadyn gave her a tight-lipped, corner-of-the-mouth smile. "Well..." she dragged out the word. "You suuureeee you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:19 am

"Ugh, shut up and spill," I said, attempting to twist myself around. I wasn't the most flexible, easily. I could do the splits, and touch my elbows behind my back, but that was about as far as it went.

My optics flicked to Jadyn, hawk-like eyes somewhat bored. The wind rustled my semi-curly hair, styled casually but in a way that didn't say 'hobo' like it had when I had woken up. But her onyx hair was perfect, par usual. Atthe back of my mind, the curious bit in me wondered what the heck was about to fly from her mouth, just how nasty it would be. I had always thought myself above wildly inappropriate beings. It had always been stupid to me. I a pretty dirty mind, but I chose not to act upon it.

So I sat there in my complex yoga pose, a slight sigh on my lips as I waited for her to elaborate. What was I supposed to do? Implore her for details?

//mobile, sorry for low quality.

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:40 pm

"Well," she smirked. "He was hot and I was too...great kisser. Other then that, let's just say that I passed fifth grade with flying colors." Jadyn paused, waiting for their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:32 pm

"Ew. That's gross." Like, really. Unprofessional, stupid. No respect points, no 'ooh that's cool, you did the dirty with a teacher in fifth grade, wow I wanna be like you'. Just gross. Being an easy slut just was not attractive. Well, at least we were getting somewhere with trust and sisterhood, all that good stuff about being connected through Gilly and all that.

Well, it wasn't like I was a Catholic nun, either. Hayley and I had done some questioning things before, and well, of course, I was a spy. And I wasn't a stranger to flirting, either. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:06 am

Jadyn snorted. "Whatever. If you'd seen him, you would understand. He was fresh out of college and so hot, every time I stepped into the classroom I felt like I was standing in the Sahara!" She fanned her face dramatically. "Besides, I'm not that easy. Just when it comes to hot guys. Plus, I didn't lose my virginity to him. No, ew, I was only 11. I lost it last year."

[I don't think that first paragraph is directed my character... -.-]
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 am

I raised my eyebrows, nodding. "That's better. To some guy you've never seen since, I assume?" Eh. I could be a bit judgmental. But I guessed I'd never have a future as a prostitute. Darn.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 am

Jadyn made a face. "Yeah," she admitted after a moment. "But whatever. He was hot too." Jadyn shrugged and smiled innocently. "I was drunk, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Famliars   In Need of Famliars Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need of Famliars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gallagher Academy :: Roleplay :: The Gallagher Academy :: The Grounds: The Pond-
Jump to: