Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Last Meal-Kind of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:44 am

I walked down stairs in a cocktail dress, a gold one that glittered like, well, gold, sequences placed in a scalloping patter, until you reached my rib age where it became, in contrast, starkly black.

It was the first night, after all. Or the last, depending how you looked at it. Classes started tomorrow- Tomorrow! And then it'd be a year of drama and school and maybe even something else. So there was one thing to do- Eat like queens.

The grand hall had been intricately laid out, with pristine table cloths, and the good plates. I cringed- I was sure a bunch of those would get broken tonight. I was the first, and rather early, but that was really quite alright. I wanted to take it all in- My home- Before I had hundreds of sisters.

With a sigh I whipped out my salmon iPhone and texted Lex in a flash.

You headed down soon?

I punched send, and sighed again, moving in, my fingers trailing over the tablecloths. Tonight was the night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:53 pm

It was the first meal of the year and I figured, Why not make a fashion statement? I may have come down to GA in sweats and a messy bun but tonight I was going to stand out. I decided to wear a white high-low dress with a mix of gold and sliver sequins flowing from the top to the floor. My hair was in perfect curls framing my face. I was almost to the dining room when a text popped up on my phone; You headed down soon? -Andie. I smiled an replied, Look up Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:25 pm

I looked up, and grinned.

Dang, girl!

I texted back quickly as I waited for my best friend. Who knew what would end up happening that night- There might be movie marathons, late night pow-wows, and other stuff- I didn't even know what. But for now I'd enjoy the present.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Tue May 06, 2014 7:38 am

Sadie came in and looked around. She would be a senior this year. Only two more semesters and she would be going into the field. Sadie had wore her red suspenders which hung down on the sides of her black and white checkered shorts. Her hair tumbled down past her graphic tank top and flowed out the bottom of a black fedora. Pink high top Converse completed the look.
-------
   Jadyn stood in front of the doors to the Dining room and pressed a tiny button next to the tapestry nearest her, letting it change into a mirror. She checked her reflection. Her usually straight, glossy hair had been turned wavy and soft. She wore a tight red minidress with a thin black and gold belt that cinched around her waist. Jadyn had heard the ideas of dressing up, and repressed her instinct to come looking like a slob, because it really was a quite good idea.
   Winged eyeliner peeked out at the edges of her eyes and black shimmery eyeshadow completed the smokey-eye she was going for. Her red lipstick, she thought, finished up her facial makeup. Jadyn's nose stud glinted in the overhead hall chandeliers. Jadyn looked down at her feet, which you couldn't see in the mirror and grinned, revealing slightly pointed, but nicely white teeth. Her feet seemed out of place amongst the fanciness, being studded, slightly worn combat/fashion boots. They also had hidden blades in the side and front and back. Yup. Very Gallagher.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Wed May 07, 2014 4:44 pm

(haha! probs one of longest posts! One of them.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 am

"Hey, girl!" I called out to Jade who was admiring herself. With shaky feet in my shows, I approached her quickly. They were Hale's, and she warned me when I kicked, the heels would be like jack knives, a glad running through its thin middle. "Real stilettos," She had laughed.

ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Fri May 09, 2014 7:41 am

"Andie," Jadyn said as greeting. "How do I look?" She spun around to see her and did her best stereotypical faux-model pose with a hand on her head, the other on her hip, and a shoulder tilted forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Fri May 09, 2014 7:56 am

I resisted the strong urge to laugh. "Fabulous. Love the security cameras, darling...."

ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

(?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Meal-Kind of.   

Back to top Go down

The Last Meal-Kind of.