Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

-- Remembering The Past --

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:32 am

Draegan had not been back to Blackthorne Institute since he left years ago. Today he felt that the visit was needed, to see what had become of what had been his home for so many years. The building looked the same, the grounds the same, but something about the air seemed different as he passed through the gates. It seemed deserted, especially since it was a bright day...but he knew the weather made no difference. The boys would still be up to no good doing about their troubles. He smiled at the memory, as he opened the door crept inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:28 am

"Oh!" Caden exclaimed as the door opened, nearly hitting her in the face. "Geez!" she quickly stepped back to see who the almost-offender was. She resisted the urge to raise an eyebrow and give him a flirty smile. While his skin, decorated with scars, wasn't exactly attractive, it was certainly interesting. That paired with the contrast between his dark hair, pale skin, and green eyes was captivating. "Hello," she looked ahead, not quite at him, more like through him, the way one does when in presence of a teacher. "Sir." Caden added after a moment. At Blackthorne, everyone was 'sir'. Even her, seeing as the boys thought she was male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Draegan slowly turned to his head to the person who had begun speaking. He glared at them from under his hood, clearly things were different from before. Seeing that maybe he shouldn't be quite that mean to the young boys here, he lowered his hood and ran a hand through his hair. Draegan gave no smile to the boy just a small nod of acknowledgment.

"I apologise for my suddenness." Draegan spoke in his usual monotonous voice. "However you should not have been standing beside the door in the first place." He said in a mocking tone. He smiled to himself...he shouldn't be that mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Caden's lips twitched and she rose an eyebrow. She allowed her eyes to focus on him. "Perhaps," she nodded lightly. "But perhaps you should not have opened it while I was standing there." Caden paused. "Sir." she smiled ever so slightly. It was a ghost of a smirk.

[Drae? Are you a girl or guy IRL?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm

[I'm a girl. Smile]

"And how would i have known that there was someone stupid enough to stand behind a door if the door was opaque?" Draegan inquired, seeing the tiny smirk which crept upon the boy's face. He did not particularly like those which thought they were better than everyone else, seeing that those which picked on him the most were the popular guys who thought they were superior to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:27 pm

"You've gone to Blackthorne, haven't you?" Caden inquired, knowing the answer. "It's what we've been taught. Perhaps you could have seen my feet under the doorway." She pointed at the ground where the light shined past their legs and made shadows ahead of them.

[Okay.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 pm

"At least they are still paying attention in their classes." Draegan mumbled to himself thoughtfully.
"Yes, i have." Draegan spoke, memories of the numerous classes and subjects he took; those which he hated and would do nearly anything to get out of them and those which he absolutely adored and would really try to learn as much as possible in them. In that way, he was a bit of a goody goody, but wasn't everyone when it came to something they liked and wanted to excel in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:35 pm

"So I thought," Caden actually smiled, small, but genuine. "I'm Agent Caden W. Black. What may I call you, sir? Other then 'sir', of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:42 pm

"Just Leonard, for now." Draegan was unsure whether he should speak his full name, in previous years there had been spies placed around Blackthorne so he had to be careful of what he said. Along with that his name was well known among the schools, especially to the teachers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:05 pm

For now? Caden smiled inwardly. "Agent? Or no title?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:10 pm

"I prefer to keep my identity a secret." Draegan explained to the boy, who he was getting even more curious about by the second. There was definitely something different about him which he couldn't quite place. "You never know who might be lurking about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:34 pm

"Fair enough," Caden tilted her head ever so slightly in admittance. "So why are you here?" she asked. Leonard was intriguing and she wanted to keep talking to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:45 pm

"I haven't been here for a while...I just thought it would be nice to revisit my past." Draegan explained. He was sure there was no harm in telling him why he was here. "Here i have the most treasured memories"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:09 am

"Really?" Caden asked slowly. "That's interesting." Her mind flashed to her own adrenaline-filled memories. Some of them were fun, while other were just scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 am

"I'll tell you something," Draegan said thoughtfully, "When i was your age i used to be extremely reliant on drugs and alcohol. And it made my days here fly by."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 am

"Tellin' me to drink and do drugs?" Caden raised an eyebrow and flashed him a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:12 pm

"Maybe." Draegan spoke in a quieter, slower voice that sounded more thoughtful although the only thing he was thinking was why this person seemed so feminine? "Although i would advise against it if you don't have a specific reason."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 am

Caden snorted. "Too late for that. Already done. Why do you think I was about to leave the building? To get to my secret drug/alcohol stash. And," she gave him a wry smile. "No reasons for it, other then the numb pleasure. Probably not the best thing for the Future Assassins of America." Caden reached up, an old habit of going to comb her fingers through her previously long hair, but quickly remembered she didn't have her long hair anymore. She changed ever so slightly to make it seem that she was just going to scratch the back of her head. A flawless move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 am

"Children these days.." Draegan said more to himself than anyone else. "They have no dignity or self respect." He gave a sigh thinking about how times have changed greatly since his days at school. No one ever used to turn to alcohol unless it was their last resort of keeping their insane happiness.

The constant signs Draegan had noticed upon the boy were becoming clearer by the second and he couldn't hold back his curiosity any longer.
"Are you a girl?" Draegan shot the young teenager the question that had been on his mind for the last few minutes they had been having this conversation. It would be no surprise to Draegan if they were in fact a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 am

"Uh, no." Caden looked baffled. It was an expression she'd mastered in front of the mirror. She'd practiced having a mixture of surprise and confusion until it even (almost) convinced her. "Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

Draegan would admit that they were good, but not good enough. He could tell easily now when someone was lying and apparently the person standing in front of him was not telling him the truth.
"You lie." Draegan stared at them with eyes which could penetrate steel. "You do not want to lie to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:28 pm

[wild applause to you, (Rhysaa, was it?) for just about everything Draegen has said. And anyways, I was thinking about making a male character, would you mind if he was in this?]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Caden cocked an eyebrow. "And why would that be?" She crossed her arms and leaned lightly against the wall.

(Oh, great, ignore me. I'm cool with that, Andielion)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 am

[Yeah another person will be awesome in this thread!!]

"Perhaps if I reported you to the school about your true sex, you would no longer have a career as an agent here." Draegan responded harshly to the liar. He had noticed a lot about this person in front of him, and he was sure that the school would trust him more than they trust their students.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Caden smirked tauntingly. "Sure you'd want to take Blackthorne's best and brightest away, simply because you wanted to tattle on a teenage girl? I'm the top of the class, Draegon," she snapped. "I even beat some of your records."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   

Back to top Go down

-- Remembering The Past --
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next