The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] Empty
PostSubject: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 am

I sat in my lovely suite, looking around at everything. My bed was super comfy, my corner decorated to my heart's desire. And yet I felt so alone. I looked at the grey chevron comforter. I stared at the coral throw pillow and extra blanket, and all of my other decor. But it was just so... empty. But I flicked on my side lamp, grabbed a book, and popped it open. I doubted many girls would be here today, it was still a bit more than a week before school, but I wished someone would be here.
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 am

(Me, no dip)

"Stupid, heavy, crappit..." I muttered angrily under my breath, struggling to carry all of my bags, suitcases, and other...stuff. Yes, okay, weapons.
All the weight was almost weighing me down, which, to be honest, is a pretty hard thing to do.
I stumbled down the hall, towards my dorm. "Dorm 15..." I mused, looking at the passing numbers. 35, 34, 33....22, 21, 18, 17..16... Fifteen! I thought triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

I look up from the book in response to the noises. I drop it as I roll off my bed, grab a letter-opener, and somersault to the door silently, ready for fight or flight.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

I cussed under my breath as a knife clattered to the ground. Hey, don't judge me! It was for culinary purposes...maybe. Fine, it was for anything BUT culinary purposes, although it would be very good for those purposes. "Yo, anyone home?" I shouted. "I almost dropped a knife on my foot!"
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

I sighed, throwing the letter opener to the dartboard without a second thought. "Yes, I'm home. You my new roommate?" I inquired as I stared at the wall. Finally, I thought to myself, even feeling a bit smug.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 pm

I cocked an eyebrow and tilted my head to the right. "Guess so," I called out coolly. I tossed my hair and huffed.
"Some help here please?" I asked with reluctance, even though I made it sound like I was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:10 pm

I nodded, though she couldn't see me. "Yeah, sure," I quipped as I opened the door, immediatly taking one of her bags. Dear lord, she did not pack light, did she?"Where you want?" I asked, rather primitively.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:14 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Either the place closest to the door or the bathroom."
I gave her a quick once over, my eyes flashing from her slightly unruly hair to her casual clothing. I quick looked at my reflection, pridefully raising my chin at my perfect face and stylish outfit.
"Thanks," I smirked in a condescending way.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 pm

I felt my arms draw to cross over my chest, a haughty look coming to my almost avian seeming eyes. "You're welcome. You know, we're two of the very few people here, so there's no need to be dressed like you're ready for Project Runway." I said casually, with an obvious hint of snide. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

I could basically feel my eyebrow creeping up into my hair line. I dropped my things and narrowed my eyes.
"Hmm," I said primly. "Yes, well, some of us actually care about how we look and decide that we don't want to look like we're homeless." I gave a small, evil, dainty smile and gave a small tilt of my head in a kind of "take that" way. I didn't say the last part but you could totally hear the "Obviously YOU don't care." I casually picked up my knife, sticking it back into it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 pm

"Some of us have a future planned that doesn't involve being a prostitute," I mutter, grabbing my iPad and iPhone, hopping back onto my bed. "But really, Solomon's not in until I week from there. Unless you're interested in Mr. Mokowitz," I added with a little smile, eyes a bit like poisoned honey.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

I scoffed, grabbing like, half of my stuff. "A smart girl knows that no matter how hot the guy is, you should always want them to want you. Trust me, if you look hot and easy on a mission, it'll super easy (pun not intended) to get close to the subject if it's a guy. And if it's a girl, she'll want tips on how to look like you. Girl's night out."
I plopped all my stuff on the bed closest to the door. I stopped and looked back at her.

"Oh, by the way, do you know when you have P.E?"
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 pm

"Yeah. Seventh hour. And for the record, it's P and E. No physical Education. Protection and Enforcement. It's my sister's pet peeve, she's Ms. Hancock." I said simply, fixtating my eyes upon my iPad, pulling my Beats over one ear, keeping the other one open, and turning on some music. "You know, sometimes the point is fitting in. Not grabbing ever person's attention. Blend. And who's trust would you be gaining today, anyway? The teachers? Something tells me they wouldn't ask for fashion advice. And sorry, that's not my thing, either."
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm

"Obviously," I answered sweetly. "And honestly?" I continued unpacking. "Don't forget...sometimes you can disappear at the front of the crowd." I pulled my black duvet over the bed. "Besides, I already know all the teachers. And they trust me."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:53 pm

"Then why..." I began, and rolled my hand at her. "Why all that? Why not just dress for comfort on a day like this?" I inquired, and then randomly grilled, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 pm

I glared at her disdainfully. "It's for practice, for when we get to go on field trips. And my name?" A cool, placid poker face came upon me. "If you really want to know, search for me. I know you can. After all, we're Gallagher."
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:29 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 pm

I looked at Jadyn and smiled slightly. "Your Jadyn Lyn. I've known you were coming for a day. And we'll be joined by two or three more, and then of course there's the connecting room, with four more girls. And..." I gestured to the door. "Here's our first lucky customer." I stood and turned to the girl with a genuine smile, determined to start out better then with Jadyn. "Hi! I'm Andrea Hancock, a sophomore. Do you need any help with your stuff?" I asked, extending a hand for her to shake.

ooc|| I assume you're December on the other site? Welcome. =)
and for the record, I know Jade in real life, so we're good, no grudges or anything OOC. If you care.
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:28 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:06 am

I nodded with a little smile. "So, yeah, welcome. Is this your first year at the academy?" I inquired, plopping onto my bed and grabbing my iPad.

ooc|| Oh thank you! I worked hard.
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 am

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:45 am

I smiled. "Nope. I've been here sinc the started offering courses to girls- Seventh Grade." I frowned at Jadyn, before smiling. "Nah, I'm not quite sure why she has all that crap. It's not like she could use it all if needed, some of it could be used against her... But I do, honestly have a knife, and a hidden gun. But really our best weapons are our bodies." I said in a simple manor.
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:14 am

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 am

I nodded. "Being resourceful is probably one of the best, if not best, qualities a spy can have." I paused, before continuing . "Are you interested in field work or office or lab work? Because resourcefulness brings one far in field work. Just ask my sister." I said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:53 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Pleased to meet y'all," I said dryly in a perfect Southern accent. I turned to Scarlett. "Well, Queenie," I raised and eyebrow. "You prepared for your freshmen year? It was pretty intense for some other girls." I smirked. "But, obviously, not for me. It was pretty easy in my opinion."
I pursed my lips and glared at Andrea. "The weapons aren't all for me. I met some other girls over break and we started on the weapons conversation. They asked for me to bring a few," I huffed, swinging nunchucks in both of my hands.

(Eff u Ang.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gallagher Academy :: Roleplay :: The Gallagher Academy :: The Dorms-
Jump to: