Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 am

I beamed. "I try," I said then stopped and looked all fake confused. "Oh, wait. Actually, I don't have to try to be weird. Nevermind!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Move in day- The day a week or so before classes start when you get to do absolutely nothing with your closest friends. I was carrying two suitcases and one duffel bag, walking down the hallway in my most comfy clothes possible- Some leggings and a baggy shirt with my hair in a messy bun. I sigh when I finally reach my room. I attempted to look somewhat happy as I entered. My first instinct was to surveillance the room, but that was when I spotted her. "ANDREA!!! See, I can already tell it's gonna be a good year." I have known Andrea since we were little and she has been one of my best friends since.

OOC) Andie I told ya I would post soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:36 pm

ooc|| Dang, ya did! Smile

ic|| I grinned from ear to ear as Lexi walked in. "LEX!!" I yelled as I got up out of my chair and attempted to tackle hug her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:18 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:20 pm

[i'll post ASAP tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:27 pm

A nod came from my direction, before my lips parted and I spoke, "Yeah, actually, it was in my plans to go down and train with my sister-" The words still felt alien on my tongue- "And then we were going to head to a fair in Roseville. Y'all are welcome to tag along." With a self assuring nod I turned to Lex, my eyes flicking to Jade and a small realization coming over me, "Scarlett, that's Lexi Davis and Jadyn Lyn. Both Sophomores." I stated, pointing at either when the time was appropriate. It would be an interesting year, that I could infer.

Sighing as I turned off my piano, I tugged out my beats and approached my bed once more. I quite liked my bed- The headrest had little cubbyholes, and along the right side it was elevated with- you guessed it! More cubbyholes, demanding for my bed to have its right side against the wall, facing the door. Along the top and inside of these were pictures and various books and mementos. The lower exterior had some cabinets for extra clothes and whatever else I needed. The bed itself was covered in a chevron spread with various orange, pink, coral and teal pillows, but I used a Pillow Pet that looked like Simba (I got it in Disney Land with my mom, shortly before she... Went missing) for actual sleeping, which stayed in my alcove most of the time- My favorite part about the set up.

I had always adored nooks and crannies, just like this alcove- It was set on the right side of my bed, about four feet above the rest of it, round with a diameter of roughly four and a half feet, while about the same length high, maybe a little larger. It was covered in a plush rug with a few pillows on top, a blanket, two outlets, and a tiered box used as a small bookshelf. A window on the upper half of the nook let in natural light, and I had a lamp connected to one of the outlets as well. It was all topped off with a lone curtain pulled to one side I could draw closed if I was having an extremely sketchy day. To get up and down, part of my memento space had been cleared to use as a stair, with a few books for some extra height. The rest relied on some strength.

Anyways, I stumbled over my bed, grabbing my iPad, Phone and Kindle Paperwhite as I approached my retreat. "We'd be raiding the kitchen, because we have a freakishly good chef who keeps leftovers that the French would envy," I explained as I launched the devices above me, onto the soft contents of its flooring before launching myself up there. "So, ladies," I quipped with a sigh, "I believe we have some bonding to do."
Back to top Go down
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:32 pm

I did my classic 'Hi I'm The Devil! Welcome To Hell!' smile and pulled out my special computer from my suitcase."You know I love a good kitchen raid, but before we leave we could check social networks, gossip, and hack into the Gallagher Academy computer system and find out all their dirty little secrets..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 pm

[mobile and rushed]

I grinned down on them. "She's also a chick born to spy. Eat, breathes and sleeps the stuff." I mentioned with a grin. "We have the new definition of staying fierce." I placed my fingers in the well-known fashion, and then asked, "So, Scarlett, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:42 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 pm

"Or, there's that," I laughed at Lex. "It would, to some extent, have 'dirt' as Lexi puts it. Old schools attended and their grades, current grades, a little background information, and any behavioral notes, in a few rare cases. Mostly just grades," I explained, nodding my head. "I'm sorry if I asked that before. I tend to occasionally ask questions twice," Not a lie. "My sister is here, just not as a student. She's a graduate and fresh out of internship from the CIA. Her name is Hayley and she's the P & E teacher."  Nodding once, I pulled a strand of semi-curly, multi-hued brunette hair behind my ear, shifting my feet to position themselves better in  my alcove, their sheer length causing them to press against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Mon May 05, 2014 5:11 pm

(Why do you say Scarlett? So confused..Blaire...scarlett...UGH! Also, Haiii Blaire)

"I love your sister!" Jadyn grinned. "She's such a bad*ss!" She started to gather her hair up into a super-high pony which revealed her infinity tattoo on the back of her neck. "Are we going to raid, go to Roseville, or visit Hayley? Or, if all three, in what order? I kinda spaced out." Jadyn grinned self-deprecatingly and took off her shirt, revealing a tight work out tank top. "Whichever way, I'm ready for all three."

Last edited by RebelChic411 on Tue May 06, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Mon May 05, 2014 10:40 pm

[like you haven't changed your characters before, psh.]

It was a really, really weird prideful feeling hearing my sister being called cool... Among other things. "Um, we'll get ready, go visit her and then roll out. The kitchen and files or whatever can come late tonight," I offered, waiting for their approval or criticism to that plan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Tue May 06, 2014 7:16 am

(Shut up.)

Jadyn shrugged. "As long as I get boys, weapons, and rules-breaking, I'm all in!" She playfully punched the air boxer-style and finished with a roundhouse kick. Jadyn looked at Andrea and grinned. "That totally wouldn't work against Hayley. She's too hardcore for that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Tue May 06, 2014 7:39 am

I laughed just a little, "That's probably a bit of an understatement." Nodding to myself I climbed out of the alcove to go girl my hair and change.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Tue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Jadyn shrugged and smirked, putting up her old snarky wall. "When I'm a senior I might," She said, knowing full well that probably wasn't true. But hey, a girl had to brag sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 am

Eyes narrowing in slight confusion, I asked, "Be able to take on Hayley?" The curler clicked on, the mirror covered in Expo showing my reflection. While it heated I ran off to the closet.

ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Wed May 14, 2014 5:00 pm

She grinned. "Yeah, but probably not. Your sister's got mooovesss!" Jadyn laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:24 am

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 pm

"I propose we veto visiting Hayley, sneak out now, come back around eleven, laze around, then go and raid the kitchen. Do you second that as well?" Jadyn raised a teasing eyebrow at Blaire, smiling slightly. It was almost a smirk, but friendly enough so it wasn't.

Last edited by Danasaur on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:23 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Jadyn shrugged. "We'll be seeing her every day soon. Why don't we have fun while we can?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 am

"Because that being said, this is the last time she'll be the coolest older sister in the world for forty weeks. I'm taking advantage of it." I said bluntly, trying not to think of my altierior motives.

I would never, ever, take family for granted, ever again.

My mom was missing. Probably dead. For about thirteen years, I didn't even have a sister. Nope. It was too easy to lose the people you loved. I would therefore take every opportunity with the only family I had left. Well, I suppose. Had my grandparents, but we never knew where they were hiding. The moral of that story, North Korea doesn't love their citizens being liberated through complex underground systems.

"If it's the 'fun factor' you're worried about, then Hayley will do nothing to deteriorate it. She can win about any prize, steal any funnel cake and sweet talk any guy. Man, I remember this one time..." I smiled out the window, far away for a little moment. That was when I broke my leg, I think.

ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:03 am

"Fine." Jadyn rolled her eyes. "We'll take Hayley out with us, then we can come back and raid. Her included, of course. How's that?" She turned to Andrea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andielion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:21 am

I widened my eyes, as I wasn't considering her on the raid. But it'd do nicely. I nodded a yes, and verbally consented, "Yeah, sure."

ABOUT ME (click):

Back to top Go down
Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:04 am

"Good." Jadyn paused and noticed Andrea's eyes. "Don't look at me like that," she snapped. "She's our insurance in case by some small chance we get caught."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   

Back to top Go down

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3