The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danasaur

Danasaur

ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 pm

||Interrogation By Classified Agent to Current Gallagher Girl||

--------------------------------------------------

Agent: "Okay, *clears throat* So, what's your full name?"

Me: "Sadie Jay Pink"
-------

"Okay, and what's your code name?"

"Bluejay"
-------
"What do you do?"

"I'm a senior at Gallagher Academy."
-------
"How old are you? When is your birthday?"

"I'm seventeen. And really, why is my birthday relevant?"

"Just answer the question Ms. Pink."

"Uch, fine. I was born February 14, 1997."
-------
"What gender are you?"

"...really?"

*Coughs uncomfortably* "Moving on."
-------
"What do you look like?"

ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) Tumblr_mlb8wk6GAc1ro5oomo1_500

"Are you blind?"

"Um...no."
------
~End_Transmission~

"So there you have it! But, just for fun, here are some other things that weren't included in the interrogation!"
~~~

Personality|| "Well, I'm naturally deceptive. I'm always suspicious, constantly vigilant, and an ah-mazing actress! That's all for now. Befriend me and you'll see the rest of me. All the dirty little secrets. Oh, speaking of dirty...I guess I kind of am..Razz "

Strengths|| "Lying, keeping secrets (unless they're romantic), disguise (Including accents and stuff), P&E, not showing emotions."

Weaknesses|| "I have none (that I like to admit). Get to know me and I just might let my guard down to tell you."

Appearance|| "Ha! That's funny. I change my appearance too much. You know, self-tanner, hair dye, makeup. But the real me is in the interrogation."

History|| "Um, you don't have Level 7 clearance do you? Thought not."

Notes|| "I would say I'm a hipster, but that's it's mainstream to announce it. Oh, I also love to wear suspenders. But only for decoration."

ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) 236492_hi

Last edited by RebelChic411 on Mon May 05, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Wow. Watch the Sally-Sue-ish. May I ask where the muse came for her? She's like Jadyn's twin xD jk
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Razz No, Jade is a Rebel, and Sadie is a Hipster. And she is not Sally Sue! She just doesn't feel comfortable telling you all her insecurities and weaknesses yet. She likes to make people think that she's invincible.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Ohhhhkay. Making sure they existed. xD
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Weaknesses|| "I have none (that I like to admit). Get to know me and I just might let my guard down to tell you."

Read carefully -.-
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 pm

I did. I was making sure you had thought of them.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:35 pm

...*Angry huff* dont u think i rp enough to know?
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 pm

I knoowwwwww sh.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)   ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

ι gσт ιη тяσυвℓє...тнєу ιηтєяяσgαтє∂ мє...нєяє ιт ιѕ (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gallagher Academy :: Create-A-Character-
Jump to: