The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is gonna be the best day of my life [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

this is gonna be the best day of my life [open] Empty
PostSubject: this is gonna be the best day of my life [open]   this is gonna be the best day of my life [open] EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 am

This was it. First day of school. It was finally here. I yawned and raised from my bed, quickly in my terms, and immediately grabbed one of our standard, everyday uniforms, not at all feeling sorry for myself that I had to wear one. Instead I changed quickly, not afraid of my roommates' eyes, considering I had slept in the underwear I was going to wear. Then I bustled off into the bathroom, deciding first to brush my teeth and then I'd manage my hair.

[sorry, I'm rushed in making this. =)]
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna be the best day of my life [open]   this is gonna be the best day of my life [open] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:55 pm

"You're hair," Jadyn said, coming into the bathroom still in her PJ's - which was just a cami and boxer shorts...female version, of course. "Fixing now," She pointed at the hairbrush on Andrea's sink. "Now." Jadyn yawned and wrinkled her nose at her breath. She vigorously brushed her teeth and used a copious amount of mouthwash. You could hear her garbled reminder to Andrea to brush her hear through her foamy mouth.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna be the best day of my life [open]   this is gonna be the best day of my life [open] EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:17 am

I laughed as I stumbled over to the sink, joints still stiff with sleep, and starting at the bottom, brushed every tangle out of it. "You'd better get over here fast, if I turn to look a you it'll start tangling again." And that was true. Each strand of my hair was thin, but there was just so much of it, that it tangled like crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna be the best day of my life [open]   this is gonna be the best day of my life [open] EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:39 am

She laughed and spit out her toothpaste foam and rinsed out her mouth before plugging in two straighteners. "One for you, one for me," Jadyn explained as they heated up. She reached up to a shelf and grabbed a super-strength hairspray, a medium-strength, and thermal protection spray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is gonna be the best day of my life [open]   this is gonna be the best day of my life [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

this is gonna be the best day of my life [open]
Page 1 of 1