The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-- Remembering The Past --

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

-- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:23 am

"Perhaps in the classroom, but how do you perform in the field?" Draegan raised a single eyebrow in question. There were of course people that would beat his own records in the classroom; he didn't exactly have super brains, he was more strength and power to be used against the enemy instead of brains to plan.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 pm

"I beat your sniper score." she told him flatly. "And stealth. And interrogation. I tied your combat." Caden glared at him. "And of course, all your classroom records. Not that it was hard to do."
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:58 am

"Most of my records were never recorded." Draegan stated to the girl in front of him. Sniper was never his strong suit, and neither was stealth. The school didn't particularly like his interrogation methods either so they would always penalise him there.
"I have one thing that you do not though." Draegan cocked. "Experience."
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:08 pm

"You think I don't have experience?" she asked him cooly. "Really? Look at me." Caden's eyes hardened. "Really look at me." She brushed aside his dismissal of her records. They were good, she knew. She had been trained by the best, after all.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:03 pm

"Please, if you want to challenge me then so be it. But I warn you, your place in this institute will be terminated as soon as I get word to the governers." Draegan scowled at the girl. The children these days had changed quite dramatically it made him a little depressed. There was no denying that the girl probably did have a little experience, especially since she had managed to trick the school into thinking she was a boy. He supposed that that was better than having a true enemy in their midst.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm

(Sry for inactivity!)

"My father would change that once I told them who I was." Caden shot back. "Trust me, he's important. And an alumni. Besides," she snorted. "I'm good, but I'm not stupid enough to challenge someone who's been on the field for...what? A year? A year and a half? Although the way you carry yourself, that old wound in your left shoulder - bullet, I suppose? - might be a weakness. That and the fact that you still seem to be attracted to thy unholy herbs." she rolled her eyes. "And alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 am

"I don't care who your father is." Draegan snorted at the whole 'you don't know what my father can do' act. "That would be wise," Draegan expressed in response to the girl, "especially since I've been with our common enemy for four years, and my arm is by no means... a weakness." Draegan spat at the girl still standing in front of him, he hated everyone automatically thinking that it is his weakness when in fact it is only a small part of it.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:53 am

"You don't have an answer for drugs," she noted. "That's interesting."
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Draegan swallowed unnervingly and looked away from the strict eye contact he had with the student. He knew about his addiction to drugs and the persistent attempts he received from the CIA telling him to stop. The only reason he still continued to take them was for the reason that it took his mind off of the pains in his life and in his history which he had not yet forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 am

Caden's mouth curled into a sly smile. "Why don't you follow me?" She not-really-asked him, brushing past Draegan slowly, giving him time to decide.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:41 pm

"Why would i follow you?" Draegan questioned her obviously while he stood there facing the opposite way, pondering why she thought he would do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:30 pm

She rolled her eyes. For a spy/assassin/graduate of Blackthorne, he didn't seem to catch on very fast. "Hello. What were we just discussing? And where did I say I was going earlier? Put two and two together Draegon, it equals four."
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 am

"But what makes you think I want some now?" Since quite recently, Dreagan would have gladly taken the offer, but after his third warning from the CIA about loosing his job he was unsure. They had been nagging at him to get help for his addiction but he would not admit that it was a problem, seeing as he had it in his head that he had much control over it.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:57 am

"Because you like it," she raised an eyebrow. "You love the feeling of nothing and the ignorant oblivion." Caden stepped closer to him. "You always want it." Her feminine mouth turned upwards at one corner in a persuasive smirk. "Even if you don't know it. And besides," she stepped back and her tone went from slightly seductive and persuading to flamboyant and light. "Who would ever know except us?" Caden raised her hands and shrugged.

O
\/|\/ <---- Little person shrugging ^.^
/\
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:02 pm

"Show me." Draegan and finally given in to the temptation that would forever be his downfall. In other cases he would have certainly said no and a definite yes but here, he had been unsure.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Caden's slow smirk turned into a self-satisfied smile [alliteration galore!]. "Onward, men." she said dryly, turning around and walking towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 am

Draegan cautiously followed slowly behind them as he constantly looked around himself. He wasn't sure why he had even followed this person, they could be leading him into a trap for all he knew. He unconsciously checked his sides for his two blades which he had armed himself with for satisfaction. At least he wouldn't be going into a fight unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Remembering The Past --   -- Remembering The Past -- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-- Remembering The Past --
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gallagher Academy :: Roleplay :: Blackthorne Institute-
Jump to: