The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

- Anyone? -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:43 am

Draegan was not keen being sent to visit the Gallagher Academy, all he saw it for was a place for girls that thought they could be spies. Admittedly, a few came out worthy enough to work with the CIA, but others had no chance. But maybe that was just him; a picky, quiet, violent and mysterious person. His talent was kept secret however, but many knew what he had done in the past. Rumours would spread so easily between Blackthorne and Gallagher staff it was surprising. He knew that nearly the whole of Blackthorne knew that Draegan was one of their best students that had ever past through their school.
Now Draegan stood in the entrance hall of the Academy, assigned to look at any student that looked like they had the potential to be more than an excellent student.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Now this? This was a change. "Excuse me sir," I said, being the very image of a preppy heiress, until I figured out who the hell this guy was, "May I ask what you're doing in our lovely school?" Okay, so not exactly a threatening young killer. But I was extremely curious about this guy, who had an air to him, some easy confidence. And generally, that's a good sign of someone good at hiding things.
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 am

Draegan turned around on the spot to face the lady who had spoken to him. With no smile or sweetness about him, he didn't know how she found the words to be nice, rather expecting her to be forceful. Maybe things were more different than he thought around here.

"I have come on the behalf of the CIA," Draegan spoke monotonously, and with no pleasure of being here at all. "I presumed you would've received some kind of notice, but obviously i was wrong." He was not used to being wrong, but this situation was clearly not his fault and to be honest he was used to the CIA not telling him things.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm

"Oh," I said, simply, dropping some composure. But not poise, or posture. My body seemed to crackle with the stuff. I chose the single word not to sound dumb, but almost disappointed- Almost. "Well, welcome, sir, to the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. I hope you enjoy your stay, and you can find out what you need know." I said, politely enough, respectfully enough, but my last words seemed to have something caught on- Almost a dare. A challenge.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:49 am

Draegan automatically gave a small smirk and a tiny shake of his head at the title of the academy. Exceptional...hardly anyone these days could be called as such. He looked at the woman with a hard look, clearly she had been expecting something different.

When she did not enquire as to what exactly he was doing here, the thought crossed his mind that maybe they were expecting him, or they merely didn't bother to check if he was who he said he was.
"Thank you." Was all Draegan said with a nod of his head as a small sign of appreciation. All he needed to do now was to observe...you never know, this place could turn out to be more interesting than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 am

I nodded with a polite smile. Now it was just time to figure out who this guy was.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:07 am

Well he couldn't just stand there all day, he had work to do.
"Well if you don't mind showing me where the Protection and Enforcement is taught, i've got some work to do." Draegan said, none too nicely. He was too lazy with formalities, all he wanted to do was get back to some proper work, and not this silly nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:30 pm

I nodded. "Yes, sir, it's-" An interruption from a familiar voice from behind cut in, "In the barn, behind the school. Hello, Agent Leonard, welcome to our school." Hayley moved forward, radiating her trademark confidence, but less playful then I had come to know. Leonard. I'd remember that.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:15 pm

There may have been a smile creeping onto Draegan's face as he heard his name.
"I trust you know the reason for my being here?" Draegan questioned, turning to the person who had just arrived. Clearly they were the one that had been informed, or maybe they just knew him.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 pm

"Oh, yes, of course. I have tendencies to know what I want, but as staff, there was some mention, as you can imagine." I raised my eyebrows at her but said nothing, turning instead to man. Leonard. Finding out his first name- And hopefully, some of his intentions- Would be easy enough. "Well, I assume you'll still be needing your help around?" I queried, not smiling but not frowning, either.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:42 pm

"It seems I will." Draegan said simply, not bothering to even look at the woman. He casually wandered around the entrance hall, briefly admiring the pieces they had displayed before turning towards the door, showing a little willingness that he wanted to get this job over with.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:11 pm

My eyebrows raised, and my first smile of the conversation began to tug at the corners of my lips. "Then if you'd follow me, please, sir," I said, walking past him and opening the doors, Hayley staying behind and watching, keeping the curiosity I'm sure she had well hidden.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:30 am

Draegan gave a slight nod to Hayley as he followed the other woman out of the door.
"You must be curious." Draegan spoke as he caught up with the woman. He looked out over the grounds of the academy, they certainly were not like the dark grounds that held Blackthorne Institute from what he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:57 pm

"Well, of course," I spoke in a neutral tone, taking as much in as I could without being suspicious. Was it just me, or did he hold his left arm ever so slightly different? "It might be a little worrisome if I weren't curious, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 pm

"True," Draegan shrugged, "Go ahead. Ask me questions if you are curious." He was not sure what it was about this person, but they seemed trustworthy. It wasn't exactly like he would be murdered if he told someone a little about himself. He had heard talking could actually be healthy to some human beings....
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Wondering how much he'd answer to, I decided on starting simple. "Okay, well... You're CIA at an elite girls school for espionage. Would it be true if I said you were... A scout of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:03 am

"Yes, that much anyone could work out." Draegan half mumbled to himself. He didn't think it would require a question of curiosity to be certain that that was what his purpose was at the Gallagher Academy.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:57 pm

"Of course," I said, eyes steeling for a brief moment, before continuing. "You Blackthorne?"
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:29 am

"Yes." Draegan responded in a slightly sadistic way. He was sure this woman had more in depth questions, than just uncertain predictions.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 am

Suddenly I wheeled on him. "What happened to your arm?" I queried, features hardening.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:59 am

Draegan froze all over, his body tense at the words that had come out of her mouth. His arm throbbed at the thought of what actually happened.
"I..." The words could not form in his mouth, no matter how hard he tried. After a few moments of thought he replied as if it were nothing. "I was stabbed with a knife."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:35 am

"Twice? Your shoulder, too, is held differently," I noted, looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 am

"No, that was a bullet." Draegan told her, not so worried about his shoulder as he was with his arm. He had never really spoken about his injuries since his doctor had given him the bad news, but he didn't think it seemed as bad to share thoughts as he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:21 pm

"Oh. Well, you hold yourself very well." I said politely, pushing into the P & E barn. [color=#FBA095]"Here we are,"
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 am

Draegan was not sure whether he should reply to her nicely, or spitefully. Either way, he decided it would probably be best not to say anything about that subject as they continued on their way.
He entered the barn following the lady, hoping to see something a little more active and interesting rather than the empty school grounds they had crossed to get here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- Anyone? - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - Empty

Back to top Go down

- Anyone? -
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gallagher Academy :: Roleplay :: The Gallagher Academy :: The Main Hallway-
Jump to: