The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

- Anyone? -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

- Anyone? - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 4:47 pm

I'm super busy right now, I promise I'll reply sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Okay, Ang, who were you talking to Leonard for the past posts? Yourself or Hayley?
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:26 pm

[Andrea. I always do Hayley third person and mostly in Georgia font.]
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:11 am

Ah. Thanks. So, can I butt in?)
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:40 am

[you can be one of the chicks practicing, do something crazy and then maybe come join us, as long as Draegan's alright with it.]
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:12 pm

[Yeah i'm fine with this, excited even... Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:38 pm

[cool!]

Jadyn's hair stuck to her face with sweat and the salty liquid ran down her temples. She flipped her opponent to the mat and held her down. Three, two, one! She counted mentally before hopping up and extending a hand. Without a word, the girl she'd just beaten took it and walked off to her friends. "Good job," Jadyn muttered, rolling her eyes. "Anyone else?" She asked the battered girls in the barn. "You all know I prefer to fight with live opponents." Jadyn grinned and grabbed a nearby water bottle, downing some and pouring more on her face. The water ran down her neck, cooled her sweaty skin, and soaked the straps of her tank top.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:13 pm

"If you don't mind," My eyes shoot to Mr. Leonard for permission, I step forward to spar with Jade. "I'd like to try,"
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Jadyn grinned. "This is more even," She admitted. "I'm guessing you want me to try my hardest?" She asked rhetorically. Jadyn knew the answer. Andrea was very competitive - much like her - and hated it when people 'went easy on her'. Jadyn couldn't help but agree. Of course, when guys did...well, she beat them as much as possible. "Try not to give me too many bruises." Jadyn added. "I still have some from our last fight."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:52 am

I laughed slightly, both at her very rhetorical question and her comment. "Gotcha," was my simple reply.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Jadyn rotated her head, stretching her neck in the stereotypical 'getting ready to fight' way. "You start," She taunted, putting her hands up and curling in her fingers like 'come at me'.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Draegan was amused at the two females as they went to spare with each other. Deep down he silently hoped that this would be a different fight, different from the feeble fights that he had seen before.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:11 pm

I hesitated. Generally I was a great counter-attacker, not favoring making the first move. So I decided to do something that would just get the ball rolling. "Hold on, before we start," I put my hands up and lowered to the ground to tie a shoe that didn't need tying, and quick as I could, straightened and mustered about as much strength as I could so quickly and aimed to fire a punch towards her lower left jaw. Don't hold anything back, I tried to tell her with my eyes. This is real, now..
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:37 am

Jadyn ducked and swerved to the right as she became hyper-aware of everything around her - namely the man watching them and the girl she was fighting. While she spun around, she dropped to the ground and swept Andrea's feet before shooting up, hands in a defensive position.

Last edited by Danasaur on Fri May 09, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:41 am

Her quick sweep caught my feet, but I used the momentum pushing me down through the air to do an aerial, kicking my feet out at her. Both feet might have not connected, but one probably would.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:43 am

Jadyn saw the foot coming for her face and quickly dodged, and kicked out at Andrea's rib cage and rolled away for distance. She smiled quickly, enjoying the high that came with combat.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am

[Bump?]
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 pm

[I am so so sorry!!]

Draegan held his arms behind his back as he watched the two girls fight and bring out the typical moves. He had seen all these moves before, the common ones, and also the the more uncommon ones that the girls showed. He so far was not impressed by either of them, but hopefully after a little more time they might show something more promising.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:08 am

[Don't worry Drae Smile Talking to the chica I'm fighting. She said the post was 'awkward to respond to' but I dunno why. She cra-cray)
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:03 am

[bc like, not one blow has connected.]

I sighed, and dodged her kick. This was going nowhere fast. "Come on, chica, we're not proving anything." I muttered, getting into a defensive position once more.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:37 pm

"Fine," Jadyn smirked, landing a quick blow to Andrea's jaw. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 pm

POWERPLAY OH SNAP

I giggled as she snapped her fist forward. Well, two could play at that game. I leaped up and snapped a kick towards her face, then a punch hurling towards her diaphragm, hopefully winding her for a second.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:01 am

Jadyn coughed but managed to land a solid kick to Andrea's knees, a move she knew from experience that almost always worked and was always painful.

Well excuse me, it's fighting. If we didn't we wouldn't let a hit touch us. We're prideful that way.
Back to top Go down
Draegan Leonard

Draegan Leonard

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 am

The aggressiveness that the two girls showed surprised Draegan a little. But over the last few years he had learnt not judge a person by what they look like. Especially when it came to women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Anyone? -   - Anyone? - - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

- Anyone? -
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gallagher Academy :: Roleplay :: The Gallagher Academy :: The Main Hallway-
Jump to: