The Gallagher Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Gallagher Academy for exceptional young women, The Roleplay. Roleplay as a Gallagher Girl, Blackthorne Boy, normal person or enemy spy... Anything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danasaur

Danasaur

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm

(done..)
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:41 pm

[Scarlett probably has no clue why you're giving me the classic "eff you ang". Razz 

Scarlett, you may want to consider moving her to start her Sophmore year, so they all could have a class together. Obviously you don't have to.]

"You've got something in your throat," I said, and then gave her an 'I'm joking' smile. "I'm an Oklahoman. I know Southern. But why are you calling her Queenie? She won't have her codename 'till she starts CoveOps. Next year," I quipped, reclining on my bed. "So. Where are y'all coming from?"
Back to top Go down
https://thegallagheracademy.forumotion.com
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:21 pm

I rolled my eyes. Again. "I heard her talking somewhere that she wants her codename to be 'Queen of Hearts'." I sighed in a 'duh' sort of way. "And I'm from Oklahoma too."
Back to top Go down
or nah [ retired ]
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:42 pm

deleted.

Last edited by or nah [ retired ] on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 pm

"Oh, she's just a master of accents. I still use 'y'all" a lot, but most of my twang is gone. My seventh grade year was good. Great. My freshman year was... Different, but good in school. Relationship wise." But my mom was kidnapped, and I figured out I had a sister. I thought but didn't say.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 pm

I leaned back and grinned. "Anyone want a crash course on all my weaponry?" I offered, growing bored of all the talk. "I could use the practice, seeing as I'm going to be out on the field."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm

I smiled, and shook my head. "Nah, I think I'm good. I broke a leg in eight grade and spent some time in the cautious practice, which means a lot of weaponry. But I guess I wouldn't mind throwing some sharp objects," I said, happy she was being kinda nice.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

I smirked evilly, holding up my knife belt. "Want to have a go in the Barn?"
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 pm

I shook my head. "Maybe later.0

[[so if someone else joins, they'll have a welcoming committee if they room.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 pm

(Grr)

I shrugged. "Your loss," I said coolly, throwing a knife at my dartboard.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:22 pm

I smiled and turned, shuffling through my stuff. "So. What are y'all most excited for? Me, CoveOps. I hear we get to go outon the town more."
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:31 am

I gave a barking laugh. "Finally," I glare-smirked at her. "A chance to flaunt my ability with fashion."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 pm

I laughed right back, my head tilted back and sepia optics shining. "Yes. Righhhhhhttt. Annnnnnnnnywho." I slurred again, glancing at my keyboard. And at that moment, I just really wanted to plug my Beats in and play.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:20 am

"Gods," I rolled my eyes. "Just go ahead. You are more transparent than glass."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:42 pm

I blush, and grab my Beats, plugging them in quickly and playing away like I'm at Carnegie. "So, tonight, we should have a midnight raid," I say casually, as someone might say, "I'm going to watch TV."
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 am

I sneered. "Is that all?" I asked snidely. "Sounds like a blast."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 pm

I smiled. "Some of us are new here. A little... On the untrained side. And besides, after last year, security has been umphed, to say." I smiled at Scarlett, hoping I hadn't made her unhappy by calling her untrained, then smiled at Jadyn in a different way, because I had my suspicions about who had totally raided the kitchen, causing the upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:40 am

I snickered. "Guilty as charged," I said proudly. "But I can still hack my way out of this place."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

"Well," I said, raising my gaze to meet hers, "We're Gallagher Girls, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:27 pm

I tilted my head to the left. "You'd be surprised how many of us aren't." I told her mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:08 pm

"I guess I don't share your opinion," I said, my optics shifting back to the keyboard in front of me, "Once you're a Gallagher Girl, you're always a Gallagher Girl. Every woman who steps in this building is useful to us."
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:30 am

I smiled serenely. "Not what I meant." I sing-songed. I winked playfully. "You'll find out soon though."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:45 pm

"Ooooooooooookay?" I said, raising a controlled eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Danasaur

Danasaur

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:17 pm

I shrugged innocently. "Whatev, I'm still figuring it out too."
Back to top Go down
Andielion
Admin
Andielion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 pm

"You are so weird," I say, though not sounding like, ugh, but almost admirably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]   Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting here is fun. [Andrea needs roomateSSSS?]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gallagher Academy :: Roleplay :: The Gallagher Academy :: The Dorms-
Jump to: